“Reiki, the universe loves you” is a book that comes to meet all those who want to deepen this technique and want to have a balanced life. Exercises are simple but effective and you will learn this through daily practice. I recommend this book which is a guide for us all. Thank you Master Eniko Simon.
Mariana Serban, trainer
Why this book?
I am inviting you to discover a natural and amazing method to increase your level of vitality, to be healthier, to live a happier and more balanced life! Discover Reiki- The Universe loves you.
Reiki- The Universe Loves You is a title and a book stemming from 22 years of Reiki experience and practice, a book in which you will find personal stories and the stories of others. You will also find examples of how to reach and manifest the state of harmony, self-respect, happiness and fulfilment even if the way leading to them is difficult and we are faced with challenges. The book is a practical guide and an invitation to experiment the Reiki path and the state of Reiki.
The book also include the Reiki experience in Japan.
Are you asking yourself if you should learn Reiki? Would you like to know if Reiki is for you but would also like to save time and money?
By reading ”Reiki – The Universe loves you” you will:
- Find answers, according to each level of knowledge, to the questions that were asked by people just like you, who were wondering if they should learn Reiki;
- Discover how energies are influenced and transformed;
- Know what to expect and what not to expect from Reiki, situations in which energy therapies are being used;
- Know if and how you can combine Reiki with other forms of therapy;
- Find out if Reiki works;
- Discover how you can manage your own energetic, emotional and mental resources, as the book has 40 pages detailing practical solutions for: creating inner and outer harmony, eliminating limitations and negative mental patterns, resolving indecisions, eliminating fear, phobias and anxiety, increasing the level of awareness, tolerance and forgiveness, accepting self-love and self-respect in your life, healing destiny and creating positive karma, eliminating stress etc.
Some people go through many courses until they find the master and teacher who is right for them. I recommend you read this book as it will be easier for you to decide if you want to participate in a Reiki course or not and you will know how to find the Reiki master who is right for you.
Are you a Reiki practitioner?
”Reiki – The Universe loves you” is of great use to you, as it is an excellent manual that comes to add to your knowledge acquired at Reiki courses and offers you the following:
- Comprehensive guidance and a holistic approach on Reiki with references starting from terms of anatomy and quantum physics to details on the energetical system of the body;
- Detailed explanations on the effects of the Usui Shiki Ryoho exercises on the physical, emotional and mental body;
- Understanding the Japanese Reiki practices and exercises, information on Japan;
- 60 answers to difficult questions asked by Reiki students/practitioners during my 22 years of Reiki practice;
- References to the connection between Reiki and medicine, information based on a 10-year-activity respectively 5.200 volunteering hours in Reiki
- Clear explanations on the characteristics of Reiki for each grade and exercises for each grade, that help overcome difficult life situations;
- Examples of situations when I used Reiki and the way I applied Reiki in order to be more efficient and get the most benefit for the recipients
This book offers you a clear, profound and practical understanding of Reiki, it will help you reach a high professional level in your Reiki experience.
By practicing Reiki I have come to understand that Love brings order, balance, evolution and happiness. Reiki taught me to love life and people, to be open, to find and appreciate true value, to free myself from illusions and fears, to respect and accept myself. Reiki offered me the holistic vision on life, in all its forms of manifestation. I learned that the complete healing of the body is impossible without balancing emotions and calming the mind and without us living in harmony with our soul’s desires.
The purpose of this book is to demystify such conceptions and to bring clarity about what Reiki is. I wish this book be also a learning manual for those who practice Reiki and a real source of documentation for those who are searching for information about Reiki. In this book I present lots of examples and simple ideas. Here you will find a multitude of questions asked by students and the answers I have given them.
Here are only some of the questions to which answers are in the book:
- Can I hurt myself or someone else with Reiki?
- What specifically is harmony and balance?
- Why is initiation necessary in order to practice Reiki?
- Is Reiki accepted by the medical world?
- Can Reiki have a placebo effect or can it be the result of autosuggestion?
- When is the Reiki energy not efficient?
- Are there situations when Reiki has no effect?
- To what specifically can I not apply Reiki?
- How does spirituality combine with the material?
- How does Reiki initiation take place?
- Can I protect myself from energetic attacks and energy theft through Reiki?
- Is Reiki sufficient or is it necessary to combine it with other techniques?
- Are there any risks in Reiki? Can I take on other people’s problems?
- How can I know if someone really is the right master for me?
- What do you understand by awareness?
- Why would I want level III (teacher and master) and how can I get it?
- How can I be sure that what I am feeling is Reiki and not just a sensation created by myself?
I’m Eni, nice to e-meet you!
At the age of 20 I was having health issues. That was when I started to contemplate if life may also have another meaning besides the physical/material existence. Reiki came to me naturally, after a period of search and disappointment, at the precise moment I needed something to return the value and purpose of my own life to me.
I came in contact with Reiki in 1995. In 2001 I received one of the most beautiful gifts of the Universe, the level of master and professor of Usui Shiki Ryoho. I started practicing Reiki at the age of 24 so I grew alongside this energy and Love. I benefited from the guidance of a patient Reiki Master, who allowed me to assist him for 6 years at all his courses and who then left the Reiki practitioners group formed under my guidance. This was an act of love from his part. For this I am grateful to him.
During my first years of Reiki practice I experienced difficult periods and I searched for confirmations and sensations. It took time, patience and a lot of experience with Reiki until I freed myself from the wish to be acknowledged and I allowed Universal Love to manifest itself in my actions, thoughts and emotions. After each stage of knowledge and search I came to the conclusion that Reiki remains the method closest to my soul through its simplicity, safety and naturalness. So I kept the simple and natural way of the Reiki technique. I practice and teach Reiki in two authentic schools, as they were entrusted to me by my teachers, the only modification being the return to the Reiki essence and roots through the introduction of the original Japanese exercises and practices.
In 2015 during my training in Japan and the Dento Reiki workshop held by Hiroshi Doi Sensei in Madrid I received confirmation that the Reiki I practice is authentic and correct, as the energy of the Universe is used without involving personal will and mental elements.
Until today life has offered me many chances to change and live fulfilled and Reiki is that wonderful part of it. The courage to be myself supported me in realising my dreams, combining in my day-to-day life my profession, the ability to work with people and spirituality.
I like simple, clear and natural things. The purpose of this book is to speak in a simple, clear and practical manner about Reiki. I present the methods and solutions through which I have found balance in dealing with personal problems and challenges.
It is said we can only teach others what we are ourselves. Reiki has taught me to love life and people, to be open, to find and appreciate real value, to free myself from illusions and fear, to respect and accept myself. Reiki has given me a holistic vision on life, in all its forms of manifestation.
What is your purpose in life? What is important in your life? What does happiness mean to you?
Sensei Mikao Usui, the founder of Reiki, was searching for the purpose of life, happiness and thus entered in resonance with Reiki on Mount Kurama. He passed on Reiki as a technique that naturally supports the physical body (health) and the spirit (happiness).
Just as there are several paths leading us to the top of a mountain, in life there are several opportunities and ways of reaching happiness. Reiki is a natural “way”, secure, beautiful; it is one of the forms through which the Universe/Divinity effuses its Love upon us. We receive help in life (for instance through Reiki), but we have to walk the “way” ourselves; we ourselves are responsible for our lives.
I practice Reiki daily, next to my professional activity. During my 22 years of practice I was able to re-establish real values in my life, to regain self-respect and self-love and to find the way to happiness and fulfilment, without falling into the extremes of the ego.
I owe gratitude and love to the Universe and all its forms of manifestation for all that it granted me in my years of search and for the state of balance and happiness experienced through Reiki. This is where the message: ”Reiki- The Universe Loves You!” originates from.
I thank my beloved partner, Eugen, for standing by me for over 20 years, offering his love and support.
I owe thanks to the Reiki Masters who guided me and showed me the Reiki way. I am grateful for my Reiki training to:
- Master Geza Kormos (Hungary) who I assisted for 6 years at all Usui Shiki Ryoho courses and from whom I received the initiation for the grade/ level of teacher and Master;
- Master Gyorgy Fodor (Hungary) who went to Japan several times and taught us the original Japanese Reiki exercises;
- Hiroshi Doi Sensei (Japan) who welcomed us to his courses in Japan, where we were trained in all levels of Gendai Reiki HO, and to Reiki Master meeting from Madrid where attended the Traditional Reiki Workshop (Dento Reiki).
I also thank master Rick Bockner (Canada) that meet our group of Reiki practitioners and accept to share his wisdom regarding his Reiki practice and the Five Principles.
I am grateful to the volunteers, practitioners and teachers of Reiki from the Reiki Usui Association® for the opportunity of walking the Reiki path together and for all the beautiful experiences.